Thursday, July 12, 2007

June 22, 2007 Journal Excerpt- Question of Jugement

My appointment with Dr. B. was terrible and I question whether or not his jugement is sound due to his open hostility toward Deb and me because we are lesbians. He used the excuse of my weight as his reason for not doing a hysterectomy. Either he's just scared because of a bad experience in the past, he's a bad surgern, he has a lack of confidence or is homophobic so much that he would rather castrate me with radiation than to follow usual stage 1 protocol which is surgery.

[more on this subject in another post that I will write later]

I had my CAT scan done of the pelvis and abdomen done on Tuesday. Wednesday, I woke up with a rash on my arms and legs. Now, it is also on my feet and belly and , I think, on my scalp. I believe I'm allergic to the dye that they used.

No comments:

Post a Comment