Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is a Jumble of Rumbles

I just looked at the date of my last post and feel guilty.  So much has happened over the past couple of weeks that I just haven't had the time or the heart to write.  This is a very non inspirational entry, just so you are prepared.  I'm just going to give a very quick run-down on my past couple of weeks.

The good news is that I have now been officially cancer free for two years!!!  The bad news is that I can't get my port out for three more months due to they found some slightly enlarged lymph nodes that they want to re check but aren't too concerned about.

My friend Charlie from work died suddenly.  My friend Eva died after a long battle with pain and a long 95 year life.  Another friend went into the hospital, then came home from the hospital to a life much changed.  I am getting a 2.5 percent pay cut, and my differed comp is no longer being matched by my employer.  Waiting to see which other shoe is going to be thrown at us.  I am having trouble getting motivated for school even though I really like both of my classes this semester.

So, sadly, I am short on humor and on inspiration these days.  I appologize.  I'll be back soon.  I have, however, been trying to update the local events calendar as I hear of things, so check it out over there to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment